My regular column My Frugal France can be found throughout 2020 and into 2021 in Living France and French Property News.
Here I write a monthly account of my experiences of living in France frugally. I recount the highs and lows of my journey to becoming a French resident and share practical tips and tricks on how to save money and live abroad for less. You can buy digital and print copies at www.completefrance.com
Of course, you can read my blog here at my Blog page – I update my blog regularly with useful articles, hints, tips and recommendations for those who are keen to examine their spending and an analyse their outgoings. These tips suit both those who are considering moving to France in the future, those who are in the process of buying a house in France, or those who already own a holiday home in France.
I am currently writing my memoir describing my experience of moving to France. “Living a Frugal Life in France” is in the final stages of production and will be published in 2021.
I am also writing my first fiction novel. You can read more about this and other projects over on my writer’s website www.lmharleywriter.com.
I have co-written a non-fiction book on the subject of setting up a private counselling practice:
Setting up & running a therapy business (Routledge 2020)
My debut novel (and first in a series of five books) “Living a Frugal Life in France” is currently in the final stages and will be published in 2021.
This will be followed by four further titles with publishing dates to be determined.
I am a keen photographer. You can see my photography on my Instagram page. I accept collaborations with brands who I feel will be a good fit for my community. You can find out more about how to work together here.
- French Property News (June 2019 issue)
- French Property News (October 2019 issue)
- Coronavirus: Coping with life under lockdown in France – Complete France
- Clever ways to save money on life’s essentials in France – Complete France
- Easy methods to spend much less and lower your expenses dwelling in France – France Magazine
- The best home design TV shows to inspire you – RGB ltd
- Top money bloggers’ tips for managing your student finances – Student Cash Flow
- Living abroad stories: Sharing the pandemic’s silver lining – Oui in France
- Living France January 2020 issue link
- Living France February 2020 issue link
- Living France March 2020 issue link
- Living France April 2020 issue link
- Living France May 2020 issue link
- French Property News December 2020 issue link
- French Property News January 2021 (coming soon)
You can buy digital and print copies at www.completefrance.com